Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend family time

Spent the weekend here!
This weekend we went "home" to visit both sides of the family.  HR's parents hadn't seen the boys in several weeks and my older sister was driving down to meet Sophia.  We stayed at my in-laws.  The pic above is part of their backyard.  Isn't it lovely?  I took dozens of pictures, but this was one of my favorites.  The boys played in the water and roamed around the "ranch".  I imagine they feel pretty adventurous back there.  There is lots to do and find there.

We took a little break from the outdoors and went to see Monster's University.  This was Trey's first movie theater experience.  He did really well and we all enjoyed the movie.  Caiden's bff and cousin Katelyn joined us as well.  It's always cute to see how protective he is of her (and his brothers), walking her to the bathroom and up to her door when we dropped her off.


Excited for movie time.

On Sunday my mom's boyfriend bbq-ed for us.  The boys, my sister and I had a blast playing with Sophia.  The boys couldn't get enough of her, always trying to hold her and kiss her.  



Have I mentioned the hubs had a chance to come down?  He was supposed to be off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but wasn't able to come home afterall.  On Friday night they finally made it in from Buffalo, TX and he decided to drive down.  He arrived at 3am and had to be back in Kingsville by midnight to be ready to be called out.  So we spent the day playing with the boys and he left after dinner, around bedtime.  Such a treat for them (and me)!!!

Now it's back to reality....class tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment